2. To register for the Loyalty Programme you will need to request a loyalty card in store or via email/phone call. A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you.
3. If you have been issued a physical Loyalty Card this remains the property of Bookbugs & Dragon Tales. You must return your Loyalty Card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Card, security details relating to your Loyalty Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Loyalty Card. If you lose your Loyalty Card it will replaced with a Virtual one. If you think an unauthorised person has become aware of any Loyalty Card number you should promptly contact the shop on 01603 964022.
4. Your Loyalty Card can be used to earn points at Bookbugs and Dragon Tales and online at www.bookbugsanddragontales.com Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
5. Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
6. Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
7. The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes unless it is one of our supported charities or schools.
8. If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from Bookbugs & Dragon Tales or if Bookbugs & Dragon Tales reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty account closed without prior notice. Bookbugs & Dragon Tales reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
9. In addition to the above, Bookbugs & Dragon Tales reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.bookbugsanddragontales.com ; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.bookbugsanddragontales.com .
11. We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at Leanne@bookbugsanddragontales.com.
12. The Loyalty Programme is operated and promoted by Bookbugs & Dragon Tales, 41-43 Timberhill, Norwich, NR1 3LA.
HOW TO COLLECT POINTS
1. To collect points for a transaction in a Bookbugs & Dragon Tales, you must present your Loyalty Card or state your name at the till at the time of purchase or within 30 days of the date of purchase. To collect points for a transaction on our website, you must enter the Loyalty Card number or mention that you have a card at the checkout page order comments before completing your order.
2. Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
3. You must spend at least 10p in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 1 points will be awarded for every 10p spent. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of Bookbugs & Dragon Tales.
4. Bookbugs & Dragon Tales reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
5. Points will usually be added to your Loyalty Programme instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Loyalty Programme 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Loyalty Account.
6. The current redemption value of points is one point equals 1p. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at anytime. Customers must have reached £5 (500 points) reward value before points can be redeemed. Points can not be redeemed on a transaction value totalling less that £5. Points can not be exchanged for cash.
7. Bookbugs & Dragon Tales are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.
8. Points & associated credit remain indefinitely on your account until such time as you redeem them.
9. Points enquiries can be made in store, by email or by telephone
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION / PRIVACY
- On application for a Loyalty Card you will be asked for a name and an email address and subsequently issued a card number. You do not have to give your email address. All transactions logged against a Loyalty Card will be recorded against your card number and stored online at www.batchone.co.uk and locally instore electronically. All details can only be accessed through password protected systems.
- Item purchases will be used to tailor our newsletter system. All care is taken to ensure mailings are infrequent and relevant. Each mailing will include an unsubscribe option which will ensure no further mailings are received. Mailings may include such information as future titles by preferred authors, new titles in preferred categories, future events and general news about Bookbugs and Dragon Tales.
- You may enquire at any time for a complete purchase history.
- You may request for your details to be completely removed from all associated systems at any time. It is not compulsory to remain in our mailing system in order to retain your loyalty card.
- Your details will never be used by or sold to a 3rd party for marketing or any other purposes.