The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Andalucìa and its capital, Seville
Explore the superb art and architecture of Seville, take a night tour around the magical palace of the Alhambra in Granada or soak up the sun on the Costa del Sol: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Seville and Andalucìa with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Seville and Andalucìa:
– Over 30 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of Seville, help you navigate with ease
– Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
– Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Seville and Andalucìa, designed for every interest and budget
– Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Museo de Bellas Artes, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda, Córdoba’s great mosque, Granada’s Alhambra and more
– Colour photographs of Seville’s historic sights and fascinating architecture, and of Andalucìa’s Moorish palaces and Christian cathedrals, coastal towns and beautiful nature reserves
– Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Seville – El Arenal, Santa Cruz, La Macarena, Parque Marìa Luisa, plus sights across the river – Huelva and Sevilla, Córdoba and Jaén, Cádiz and Málaga, and Granada and Almerìa
– Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the region’s Moorish legacy and architecture, people and culture, landscape, the art of Azulejos, traditional food and drink, festivals and events, and more
– Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Seville and Andalucìa is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Seville and Andalucìa.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
“No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one” – The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Andalucìa and the Costa del Sol guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.