The fifth book in the bestselling series from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
Mr Fullerman announces that class 5F are going on an ‘Activity Break’!
Which should be fun.
As long as I don’t get stuck in a group with anyone who snores or worse still with . . .
. . . Marcus Meldrew.
Delia is already threatening to paint my room funny colours while I’m away.
Which is annoying.
I just hope the only surprise I have when I get home is the new pet that I hear Mum and Dad talking about.
Because I’ve always wanted a pet!
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- The first series of The Brilliant World of Tom Gates won the Scottish BAFTA for Entertainment!
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!